Paris Surf & Skate Film Festival
The first festival of its kind, the Paris Surf & Skateboard Film Festival (PSSFF) aims to offer a space for independent cinematographic works inspired by these two cultures.
The PSSFF pursues its objective by revealing to the Parisian public an international selection of 14 unpublishe films The jury - chaired by Shawn Stussy - will present two awards per practice: Best Short Film Award and Best Documentary Award.
On the program: Opening Party, video projections of surf & skateboard in outdoor (free access), DJ sets every night, a photo installation etc ...
USEFUL INFORMATION :
- Regular price: 8,50 euros - Reduced price: 6,50 euros. Reservation possible, section programming
- Devoted projection price: 6 euros. Buy tickets only on-site at the cinema on the same day
- Pass Festival: 21 euros for 3 sessions (not nominative). To be withdrawn at the cinema.
Map La Pass Gaumont / Pathé accepted.
To go to the cinema Etoile Lilas and on the terrace of the cinema (On Le Toit)
Place du Maquis du Vercors, 75020 Paris
- Subway: line 3bis & 11 (Porte des Lilas)
- Tramway: T3bis (Porte des Lilas)
Reserve tickets via http://www.pssff.fr/
(This post was originally translated from French)